Re: [ST] Janklow

Thank you for sending the governor's e-mail address. I just sent a similar
letter, though I don't know how much influence the governor has in this
particular case. I hope their office is flooded with letters from
motorcyclists - at least the family of the deceased might hear that others
support their case.

Vicki
01 ST