RE: [ST] Eastern Rally

>From: Erik Miner <eeminer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Hey  Steve D remember the nice State Ranger that almost took you away in
>cuffs :-)

Gee Erik, funny you would remember that  :))

The guy had no sense of humor.  Showed up and started yelling for all of us
to disperse immediately or he would haul us off to jail.  We weren't even
being that loud, and it wasn't even that late yet.

I guess my comment of "well, gee officer, I guess the wheelie contest is out
of the question" got him in a tizzy.  He offered to haul my ass off first.
I deferred.  But did not stop the party.  We just migrated indoors.

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind

'00 Sprint-ST