Re: [ST] cruise control

In a previous email, Hitman (Melb) stated:
> 	I'm hoping someone can possibly help me out. I want to fit a throttle lock
> to my 04 sprint ST. Dont want the throttlemeister due to the expense. Vista
> is good but cant find one that fits. I have genuine heated hand grips and
> the wire that comes out the top amd the narrower gap between the grip and
> the switchgear make the vista's (that i have seen) not quite fit, anybody
> have any ideas?

Try a rubber o-ring. Get one that's big enough to roll over the bar-end
weight easily and fat enough to not slip into the gap between the
throttle and the bar-end weight. I believe that someone here knows the
actual size needed.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all
who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed
at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at
Bozo the Clown."
            -- Carl Sagan