[ST] re: Miscellaneous Matters in Digests #153-155

>>Some people hate west Texas, but I like riding across it solo.  I love
to get on a 2 lane backroad with 60 miles of absolute nothing between
one town and the next. - Bryan <<

Wow?  They really pack those folks together there in Texas!  We like to
space 'em 100 or more miles apart out here.  :-)

Gotta agree with the "oneness" aspect though.  Nothing but you, the road,
the bike, the sky, and the passing scenery.  Plus, usually no radio or other
things to interrupt one's own thoughts.

Okay, so aside from Will the NotoriousNetNimrod, not much else to comment
on...

Still no certainty on whether or not I'll be riding the entire country soon,
but my bike did encounter a minor gravity storm yesterday.  I would
recommend that if you have "adult" children around, you instruct them on the
finer points of moving a motorcycle around, lest they drop it while you're
out running errands.  grrrrr....  I'm wondering how many times I can bend my
brake pedal back before the aluminium gives it up.