Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #155

Ahhhh, HAAAAAA !!!!  Very good, John !!!  Of course, I think you are
correct!!!  Using that input into a properly calibrated cruise control
should result in correct speed.  You are a freakin genius, John.  I am,
obviously, not.  :)))

Apologies to Matt, and Bruce to, I guess, although I never apologize to
Bruce, even when I spill stuff on him, mainly beer.

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind

'00 Sprint-ST

>You're correct, STeve, except that the speed sensor input is not
>inaccurate.  The speed display is deliberately calibrated high.
>
>>True enough Matt, but if you were going to all the engineering,
>>fabrication and installation hassles, and you had the option of an
>>accurate speed input or an inaccurate one, wouldn't you choose the
>>former??
>>

>>Steve Duncan
>>Tejas, a state of mind
>>
>>'00 Sprint-ST