Re: [ST] Intro/question/new idea?

Baxters was, at least a few years back trying to do something with
buying up wrecked triumphs, but have not done business with them for a
few years so I couldn't say if it panned out for them.  I saw EBC rotors
for 181.00 apiece, but ended up finding through a racer I know get
this...both front calipers and both front rotors, used for 250.00  Turns
out this guy I know has a friend who buys up wrecked Daytona's and some
other sport models.  So I guess I kind of found a source.  The thing I
was really interested in was a compiled list of say electrical parts,
rotors, brake lines, general equipment that is usable on ST/RS bikes.
The idea of paying a hundred dollar mark up on a part that is "original
equipment" is absurd when it can be cross referenced to another
manufacturer or the original manufacturer not bearing the Triumph name
on it.  It would also be nice if there was a possibility of other bike
manufacturers general parts to be used on Triumphs?  I know denso makes
some of the components, but I haven't had time to see if there is a
direct source for the model numbers stamped on these parts.  Perhaps I
have a mission to complete here?? Thanks all for your responses and
happy riding

T Elliott