[ST] Dinner, Coast to Coast, dallas

OK, last call.

Dinner at Chuy's in Dallas is Set, in the "Elvis Room"  :)))  BUT, we must
be there by 6:30pm !!!!!

They do not take group reservations past 6:30 so be there or be square.

For those not in the know, this is on Monday March 29th, at Chuy's, Mckinney
off of Central.

Andy, I will have to hustle up the group from Lafayette to Dallas.  Think
y'all can keep up with this hillbilly???  :))  If we leave Lafayette by
10:00 am and only stop twice, I can have y'all at the hotel by 5:00pm.
Providing  :))

All y'all on the bbc and motolist, come on down!!  These madmen from Florida
are the shizznet.  Anyone from Big D wanna ride on over to Lafayette, LA. on
Sunday, let me know.  And O-Jay, if you want to meet me down in your old
stompin grounds, ping me, we can lead this group of flatlanders on a merry
chase thru east Texas!

Duncan
el donut
Dallas