[ST] Two cross country trips

one of my more-time-than-usual* friends brought that trip info to me last
week, because Greg and the boys were coming through Oklahoma City. i
grabbed the phone and called the Yammyshops - they seemed genuinely
ignorant of the effort [i figured surely Yam would take advantage of the
promos along the way]. we were not able to hook up with the caravan and
get a few laughs [and maybe free beers?].

apparently Greg flew out to Atlanta to tape Greg's Garage, then flew back
to resume the trip.

bp

* was T-boned 1/3/04 on his R1100R by an uninsured twentysomething from NE
OKC. he's healing very well, back at work weeks ago, will be off crutches
in a couple of weeks, thanks to all the gear - armored pants, jacket,
boots, helmet, etc.