[ST] RAM Mount

Looking to purchase a RAM mount for my bike.  A buddy
of mine only had to buy the ball mount that bolts to
the clutch lever side, switch gear.  From that ball he
puts the RAM arm on there and the cradle to hold his
GPS V.  I was wondering if anyone else had done
something like this on their Sprint ST/RS/S3 and if so
do u have pics or description of where it bolts
directly to?  it'd be cool to bolt the ball mount
directly to the bike rather than having to use the RAM
mount U-joint.  Would just be less clutter I suppose.

Thanks,

Bryce