[ST] New Metzeler RoadTec Z6

OK - a little update on these tires.  I was able to get out last weekend and
get some good riding in on the new rubber.  First off, within a few miles I
was able to get the tires pretty comfortably leaned all the way over - I
mean ALL THE WAY.  No "chicken strips".  That speaks loads of the tire.  Now
there was a little slipping, but that may be that I was really still
scrubbing them in.  The good part about that though is that the tire gave
some good info to me as to when it possibly wanted to let go - so alas, no
spills.  I'll have to get out on them again to give more info on the grip,
and specifically compare them to my Bridgestone BT-010's.  But the real
improvement that I saw with this tire was evident pretty quickly, and that
was the tire's lack of the tendency to stand the bike up when braking in a
corner - the inclination almost doesn't exist at all!!  Nice!
Well, figured I'd let you all know. Hopefully I can give some more
information on the grip soon, and I'll definitely fill you in on the mileage
- - hopefully not soon!!

Matt Heyer
'01 BRG Sprint ST