RE: [ST] RAM Mount

Hey Bryce,

I've got the Ram ball mount with the U-Bolt.  I loosened the clutch lever
mount, and slid it to the left, closer to the grip, and it fit quit easily
and effortlessly.  (No Mods or grinding...)

I considered the option where it mounts to the clutch assembly itself, but I
was worried that it wouldn't be as flexible in it's positioning options.  I
was right.  I can rotate the ball from veritcal to horizontal and still make
use of my IPAQ

- --Joel