[ST] Question about installing Skyking frame sliders

Good morning everyone,

So I took the plunge and bought both the Skyking mirror extenders and the
frame sliders.  The mirror extenders are incredible, totally solve the 6
o'clock blind spot problem!

Now for the sliders; doesn't look like it will be too hard to install them.
However, on the left side I can see a hose running from the radiator that
partially obscures the T55 bolt (this is an '03 ST).  When I install the
slider, I will have to force the hose down a bit, and it will have this
pressure applied to it from then on.

Is this what everyone else did?  Or is this hose normally routed elsewhere?
Has anybody had problems with the longevity of the hose being pushed out of
its normal path like this?

Thanks,
  - Dave