From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Pullen
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:01 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Question about installing Skyking frame sliders

Good morning everyone,

So I took the plunge and bought both the Skyking mirror extenders and
the frame sliders.  The mirror extenders are incredible, totally solve
the 6 o'clock blind spot problem!

Now for the sliders; doesn't look like it will be too hard to install
them. However, on the left side I can see a hose running from the
radiator that partially obscures the T55 bolt (this is an '03 ST).  When
I install the slider, I will have to force the hose down a bit, and it
will have this pressure applied to it from then on.

Is this what everyone else did?  Or is this hose normally routed
elsewhere? Has anybody had problems with the longevity of the hose being
pushed out of its normal path like this?

Thanks,
  - Dave

*   *