RE: [ST] Question about installing Skyking frame sliders

Dave,

If I remember correctly, the hose on both my ST moved out of the way quite
easily.  No real pressure point.  In fact, I'll take a look, but I belive I
routed it above the slider.  In any case it has never been a problem.

One thing.  Take off the side panels for the install.  I tried the quick and
dirty the first time and ended up taking four times as long.

Also another trick, loosen the tank and just move it from side to side, to
where you have access to the mounting points from above.  MUCH easier to get
a wrench on the backside of the sliders.  Makes install an hour jib or less.

Cheers,

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind

'00 Sprint-ST