[ST] Received my Ride Team Triumph Fuel Fittings, pics included

Pic:

http://tinyurl.com/237lt

My impression b4 receiving the package?  A little bit
worried as the supplier of these fitting doesn't have
the smarts to keep producing the kits.  They do batch
jobs at various times....then Ride Team Triumph runs
out and has to bug the supplier again.  When I ordered
they were out of kits and were expected a new shipment
soon.  Once the parts were actually in they arrived
very quickly via USPS.

My impression after opening the package?  When opening
the package you see these extremely nicely packaged
fitting all in sectioned off plastics compartments
along with detailed instructions.  It'll take me a few
minutes to understand the instructions but I feel they
are well written.

I'm looking forward to installing the kit....no
performance difference, but peace of mind really feels
nice.

Bryce