RE: [ST] Triumph Raptor Wear Review

Thanks for the review Lisa.  Ruth got me a Raptor jacket for Christmas and
I've been waiting for it to warm up enough to try it out.

Liking your Tiggers a lot, then?  Let the list know about the ST's before
you put them on the block.  There might be some interest out there.

Dan.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com