RE: [ST] RAM Mount

So are you saying I am one of these dudes?  If you
are, I respectfully disagree.  The people who are more
wrapped up in the technology are the ones who prefer a
tech day at your buddies garage than riding....or
trying to fiddle with the GPS the entire ride, or
spend more time messing with their farkles at a rest
stop than taking a piss and gassing up.  These
situations to me say that 'technology' has gotten in
the way of what biking is intended for.  But this is
my opinion, and like hardley riders, different riders
ride for different reasons.

The addition of a GPS only helps me to get to those
scenic views, to those great twisties, or to a great
mom and pop diner along the way, it does not hinder my
"oneness with the bike," but enhances it.  If u
prepare for your trip in a different way, or have a
map in your tank bag as opposed to a GPS, to each his
own, they're both used to get to those "scenic views,"
"to those great twisties," "or to a great mom and pop
diner along the way."

Bryce

> But, I have seen riders with all manner of
> electronic erotica hooked up to
> their bikes, to the point that they are more a slave
> to the technology than
> it is a convenience to them.  Fuk, that.  Anyone who
> spends more time (or
> any significant time) fooling with knobs and talking
> on the radio, than they
> do wandering aimlessly and getting in touch with the
> tarmac below them,
> should get a new hobby.
>
> This ain't no hobby to me.
>
> dunc