RE: [ST] 2004 Warfare

Rich, thanks for posting those numbers.

I'll tell y'all one thing, the Kwak ZX-10R is gonna be some kind of new
benchmark in the Liter class rockets.  I have yet to ride one (should snag a
ride soon), but just "sitting" on this bike a the M/C show gave me chills.
This thing is TINY, and very light, I mean it feels positively elfin, but by
no means uncomfortable, in fact it "fit me" like a glove.  And now we know
this sucker is kicking out 162 hp at the rear wheel ?!?!?!?  Lawdy, lawdy,
lawdy, I may be in serious financial trouble here.

If I buy one, it would be in addition to my beloved ST, so don't anyone go
thinkin you're gonna get rid of me that easy 'round here  :)))

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind

'00 Sprint-ST