[ST] Family

Maybe its a bit of a stretch these days, but in the beginning, this list was
a family of sorts.  Lots of good natured ribbing, but a lot of love.  Maybe
it was because we all knew each other, rode with one another, or just had a
common love of the (then) "new" Sprint.  But one thing we had in common was
a love for the ride.  See, we were mostly all long time old time riders, we
had been thru the hard times of crappy bikes and lines at the gas pump.  We
were ecstatic that we now had a Trumpet that was "bike of the year" and
didn't leak oil  :)))

Over the course of the following years, the group has changed a bit, that's
cool.  Very cool, in fact.  It means that the new Triumph is reaching out to
a new generation.  TRE cool!  But just keep in mind, we started out as
family and to keep things going, we should always be family.

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind

'00 Sprint-ST