Re: [ST] Triumph races in World Supersport

<<
>http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2004/Mar/040319b.htm
>
>Part of the interview also states that the Triumph ValMoto team won't be
>back at the Isle to defend their supersport championship this year.  :(

A nice little read. I thought this bit was interesting. Wonder if some
serious mods are coming for next year or if the rumors of the 600/4 demise
will be true? 125 at the rear wheel...

Don't hold your breath on those mods making it to production.  Everything
done to that bike to make it go faster than stock was done entirely by V&M
racing.  The team.  Which I think is a great indication of the teams
ability, and the promise within the bike.  As for the rumors, for some
reason I just have to doubt Triumph is going to reverse field on this 600/4
cyl development stuff.  I mean, heck, they are even offering contingency
money in AMA Supersport this year.  Doesn't sound like a company that's
planing on axing the bike anytime soon to me.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen