[ST] Very quiet ST

I have a problem with the ST- She won't wake up!  Took a nice ride this
morning, and noticed a bit of "cowl shake", so I came back home and went
over all of the hardware holding the fairing/ platic panels together.  There
were a number of not- quite- tight fasteners, but the real issue is, oddly
enough, she won't start now.
Positives:
  I have what I believe is a fully- charged battery< I even took it to a
local Cycle Gear, they put it on a meter, and deep charged it for the
afternoon, my guy says the battery is qwell within specs.
  The headlights are very bright, unlike myself.

Negatives:
  For some reason, the horn doesn't work.. Not a big issue right now, as I
really don't need it if the bike won't move.

Checked:

  All fuses in the box are OK
  Sidestand is up, switch there looks clean and operational (as far as I can
tell)
  Kill switch is in run position
  Clutch in, bike in neutral
  Tried starting with the headlight fuse removed, no go

HELP!!

Denis Liakos