[ST] Triumph Softies

>Hey all - I've been thinking about getting rid of my hard bags and getting
>the soft bags.  For anyone that has them: do the straps for the hard bags
>make the passenger uncomfortable?  Is there a way to run the straps under
>the seat instead?  Thanks

Hey Matt, it's been a long time since I strapped mine on, but IIRC the strap will either NOT go under the seat or will go, but not proplerly hold them.   I can't speak for passengers, but last time I toured with mine I wanted to keep my seat cowl on, but it just wouldn't work either under the seat or over the seat and under the cowl.  It probably would have worked over the cowl but I didn't want to risk damaging the paintwork.