Re: [ST] Crazy Person

> Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

STeve, you crack me up.  I just about choked on my drink...vodka burns when
it goes out the nose!

Speaking of family, I got my wife out today for a little 2-up riding.  Nice
day, low 60's to about 70 degrees.  We rode 100 miles round trip, mostly on
the Sacramento River levee roads.  It's the first time in about a year we
have been out on the ST together.  I was on my best behavior, honest!  No
quick stops or take offs.

The problem: she's not comfortable and gets bored.  I am sorry but I'm not
ready for the Gold Wing. I could add the top box with backrest but that's
$500 I don't really have now. I think it may be another year before we try
this again.  Why ruin a great day to ride.

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 Sprint ST Midnight Bagger (holds a purse nicely) :-{