Re: [ST] RE: RS ergos...

I have to agree with Nate and Rod.  As an RS owner 6'1" I have no
problems sitting upright with one arm on the throttle grip in town.
I've done some iron butt rides on it and again no ergo problems what so
ever, unless sore A** counts.  So I'd say if you don't like the RS,
don't have one, but don't slam a great all rounder because you can't
take the ergonomics.  There are also people out there that tour on
Daytona's so is that bike also bad.  Me thinks someone is a little
narrow minded.  So go buy something that suits you, a classic or god
forbid a Harley.

T Elliott