[ST] RE: RS ergos

Thanks for all the love mail guys.... it's nice to know you care.  Before I
picked my RS (for a song and dance) I had done 5k+ on borrowed ST's,  mostly
solo cross country miles with a few track excursions thrown in for good
measure.  The sheer drivability of the triple hooked me big time.   My RS
already had the ST bars installed so I assumed the ergo triangle was/is the
same.  Maybe?

95% of the time it works fine, so - "poor ergo" statement OFFICIALLY
RETRACTED.  But in the urban jungle of South Minneapolis I swear I could use
another couple of inches of sleeve length to pull those tight, lock to lock
"U"ies.

So no more dawdling around the neighborhood, from now on it's two-up track
days for the family!

To Gene Rice (and anyone else out there with heli-bar experience) - a hearty
thank-you.

Stan "Pessimistic Dawg" Smiley