Re: [ST] Re: Monkeying around with an RS.

Sunday, March 28, 2004, 11:10:53 PM, you wrote:

> For whatever reason, my right wrist has really been
> bothering me for a few weeks, and the RS puts just enough
> weight on the wrist at low to moderate speeds to make it
> an issue.

This is exactly what was meant by a "physical fitness
issue"; proper riding and body position will prevent any
appreciable weight being put on the wrists.  You should be
supporting your weight with your back and abdominal muscles,
along with your knees against the tank, and very little or
no weight should be on your wrists. This has the added
benefit of making steering inputs easier and quicker.

- -Keith