Re: [ST] Very quiet ST (similar problem)

I'm having a similar problem.  It's happened a couple of times now...I shut the
bike off come back to it turn the key the lights come on, the fuel pump
pressurizes then when I turn the key everything goes dead. It's just as if the
ignition fuse has blown. If I wait ten minutes or so and try again everthing is
fine (except that I've lost the setting on the trip meter).  It's happened
whith the bike both cold and hot.

I'm not surprised...I've gone about 1500 miles without a problem and that's
kind of a record for this bike. So I guess it's due for another two or three
weeks in the shop.

It's been at Manayunk Triumph for its 12k service (and to check the above
problem) for a week now and as far as I know they still haven't looked at it.
So when they get to it I'll let you know what they find.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST.