Re: [ST] 2001 TSRA "Riding the Ridge" route

Sorry for the late response.  Seem to have been out of pocket all week.

Eric, you're welcome in Texas any time, and would be glad to run the Hill
Country with ya.

I never got to actually meet Troy Blood, but he is missed by all of us.  My
thoughts and prayers are with his wife and child.

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas