RE: [ST] Is there "T" in the "ST"?

For Vicki,

WOW, that is impressive, very impressive.  1900 miles in 34 hours is a
56mph/avg over the whole 34 hour range.  I am quite happy with that average
over 18 hours, or 16 or 12.

And the really impressive thing is you did that just to get to the "start"
of the real riding  :)))

Speaking if endurance riding, the "Waltz across Texas" is going on right
now, a very good friend of mine is entered (former winner).  The weather
could not be worse this year.  Brutal.  I am getting updates every few hours
and things are really dangerous out there, for all concerned.

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas