aka Florida Dawg
www.christiansportbike.com
Florida Chapter

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of STeve
Duncan
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 5:43 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] 2001 TSRA "Riding the Ridge" route

John, no problem, I just retyped the old route map Eric provided at the
time.  That was the 'best' rallye I've ever attended, and I been to a LOT of
rallye's.

Let us know, when you return how the route was, and any changes that may
have occured since 2001.  (a TRIP report, hint/hint) <wink>

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas

   "faster is funner"

>From: "John Mathis" <jcmathis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Thanks Steve, this forum is has a wealth of information.  Some of it might
>be useless but then sometimes someone pulls through with some amazing info.
>
>John Mathis
>aka Florida Dawg
>www.christiansportbike.com
>Florida Chapter