[ST] Seat Cowl

Hey, Thanks all for the interest,

I have one finalist and if there is a DNF, two others that have expressed an
interest one sans red bike......yet (Good to hear we have a future ST owner
in lurk mode) and one looking for a temporary until the right color comes
along.

If there is a DNF on the current transaction I will notify the

Anyone else looking keep your eye on ebay as they do pop up from time to
time.

Again,  Thanks

Jay

> Hey Listers,
>
> Anyone in need of a Tornado Red Seat Cowl for a Sprint ST?  The Cowl will
> fit any ST or RS but the color is ST specific.
>
> The condition is mint and the price is 75.00 plus shipping.   Any takers?
>
> Turns out I stumbled across a cowl in the proper color and the Red one is
>no longer needed.
>
> Jay
> '00 Blue ST
>

> 		  GE Aircraft Engines

Jay A. Welsh
Lynn Fuel Systems Design                Phone: (781)-594-3808
Controls Center of Excellence           Fax:    (781)-594-2663
GE Aircraft Engines                           E-mail:   jay.welsh@xxxxxxxxx
1000 Western Ave MD24062
Lynn, Mass 01910