Re: [ST] Upcoming Trip

Kevin,

Rode to Duluth from the Harrisburg, PA area two yrs ago.  We
superslabbed out and up thru Mich to the Upper Penisula and out to
Duluth, MN for a World Observed Trials event.  The UP is a nice ride as
far as scenery, but flat.  Good two lane blacktop and most of the cars
we came up on pulled to the side to let us pass.  We did hit a lot of
heavy rain going out and coming back.

Wanted to ride the Canadian side of Superior on the return, but time and
weather were not cooperating.
DO IT!!!  :-)

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA