[ST] luggage rack

Yes, I'm referring to the metal (I hope it's metal) rack to which the top case can be mounted. I've seen them new for $200+, and may have to go that route, but that's awfully expensive for such a small, simple item (hence the search for a used one). It should be about $59 US...no more than $129...but $200? Puh-leez!

The top case itself is so expensive ($500+) that I have to go with Givi even though it won't exactly match my factory side cases. But I figure the bike looks dorky enough with a topcase that, at that point, it doesn't matter whether it matches or not!

Of course, if someone has a used topcase for sale I might be interested in that too, I could get it painted if the price is right...

As an aside, $2.50 a gallon is relatively expensive for gasoline, but I've always been amazed that it isn't more expensive to begin with! A gallon of orange juice, olive oil, and pretty much any other liquid other than water costs more, yet I rely upon them less....(well, other than water, that is).

Colin