From: Heyer, Matthew A. [mailto:mheyer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 8:36 AM
To: dcrats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [dcrats] Got to check out my bike now!!

Ummm - as yet I'm undecided.  The Dragon definitely seems like a "Sport"
event, but the trip down seems so much more appealing on the new
wheels.....hmmmm.  OK - here's the thing.  If I can get decent money for the
Sprint, I'm selling it.  Oh!  Cat's really out of the bag now.  I'll be
posting this info on some other lists soon, but in case anyone here wants
first shot, I'm selling some of the accessories separately.  Let me know if
you are interested in any of the following:

Zero-Gravity Double-Bubble windscreen ($82 new)

Rear Axle Nut covers ($84 new)

45-tooth steel rear sprocket ($35 new) (has maybe 300 or 400 miles on it)

EBC sintered HH brake pads ($100 new for all) (brand new - still in sealed
wrapping - have pads for all three calipers, two front/one rear)

British Racing Green Hard Saddle Bags w/hardware ($1030 new)

I've yet to determine the price on the bike, as it also depends on what
accessories sell; but if you know anyone interested please have them contact
me.  The bike has heated grips, PowerMax underseat exhaust (over $1000
add-on), K&N airfilter, flush mount rear blinkers, carbon fiber tank pad,
and Motolight driving lights (over $500 add-on)

mheyer@xxxxxxxxx

202-905-7775

Matt