[ST] OT:Dead Rock Stars (was: luggage rack)

Man I would have loved to see any of them...unfortunately, they were dead before I was born. In fact Jim Morrison kicked off a mere 12 hours before my arrival on this earth.

Thank god for the recording industry.

Speaking of music, who out there is using an MP3 player? What is your preference. I'd like a hard drive type player out there, but are they consistent enough? Do they skip or lose their place with all the abuse? It seems like a much better option, given that most solid state MP3 players are way too small.

Also, I want to get some earplugs with good noise reduction. After riding for a couple of years with no plugs a while back, I've already suffered all the permanent tinitus that I'd like to. What are people using?

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA