Re: [ST] OT:Dead Rock Stars (was: luggage rack)

In a previous email, Keith Winter stated:
> Thursday, May 6, 2004, 12:25:49 PM, peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Perhaps I wasn´t clear. I have earplugs, don´t go anywhere
>> without them. I´m looking for a good earplug-headphone combo.
>
> I've heard very good things about these, although I have no
> personal experience with them:
>
> http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er4.asp
>
> They're a bit pricey, however...

I have a set of ER4P. Great sound! I use a Roxio CD player that can play
regular CD's or data CD's packed with about 10 hours of music. On my
recent trip down south (trip report to follow in a day or two). All on
one disk, I had the pleasure of listening to Annie Lenox, Beck, Bob
Dylan, Cake, The Clash, Dick Dale, Duane Eddy, Elvis Costello, Frank
Zappa, Johnny Cash, King Missile, Lemonheads, Mighty Mighty Bosstones,
Monty Python, Muppets, Neil Young, Nerf Herder, NRBQ, OAR, Pearl Jam,
Pink Floyd, Ren & Stimpy, Sex Pistols, Sublime, Talking Heads, The Jam,
The Strokes, They Might be Giants, Traffic, Violent Femmes, Warren
Zevon, Weezer, and the White Stripes. But the best part of all is being
able to have your own personal karaoke contest inside your helmet while
the miles run on.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme."
            --Richard Thompson