Re: [ST] Main Beam

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Kevin Dicks wrote:

> Assuming I need a new bulb - is it worth upgrading to these new fangled
> bulbs and can I get just one (and what should I be looking for ??) and
> replace the other as it dies ??

I haven't looked hard at the nose of an '02 but I'd assume both bulbs are
on whether high or low, assuming you are located stateside.

The Philips Vision Plus bulbs didn't last that long for me, still on the
Sylvania Silver Stars that I replaced 'em with.  The whiter light is there
like the Philips had, and you can get these at local auto stores.

Sure, you could replace just one, but you'll probably notice the color
difference when looking at the front of your bike.  But you know, that
might make one more noticeable in traffic which isn't a bad thing!

- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail