[ST] goobye sweet sprint and st/rs bits for sale

Well I have finally done it.........

<Flame Retardent Protection>
swapped the st for a new fazer thou
</Flame Retardent Protection>
I will miss the sprint, but not as much as my old trident 900

so I have the following for sale (all items plus postage and insurance or
pick them up from Bristol)

Ohlins shock for st - done about 2000 miles
- ----  250 uk pounds

wolf underseat exhast - done about 200 miles, has uk road legal baffles
still too noisy for me and I have no bike to fit it to :)
comes with an already cut underseat plastic tray  so no need to damage your
current one (new ones are 170 ish)
- ----  400 uk pounds

2 * piston and seal kits for nissin/triumph 4 pot caliper unused in sealed
bags (obviously)
- ----  50 uk pounds (for both) save 120 pounds on triumph prices

Triumph genuine workshop manual and Haynes workshop manual (both perfect
condition)
- ---  25 uk pounds

Triumph High Screen  part number A9708026
- ---  60 uk pounds

genmar handlebar risers for st
- --- 40 ukpounds

J Smith, Learning and Research Technology
Jules.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx