Re: [ST] RE: mp3 players and earbuds...

An excellent option for ear-buds is to use the IEM (In ear Monitors)
that we use at work for bands on stage instead of old fashioned monitor
speakers.  They are small and fit right in the ear, so wear good with a
helmet, they are very tuff, have excellent range and can play very
loud.  They also have very good noise cancellation, because they are
meant to cut out the extra loud stage noise from guitar amps and
drummers.  The downside, they can be very expensive and some kinds
require fitting. You can find them at any pro audio store.

Rolo.

End of st-digest V2004 #248