RE: [ST] 1st of season "666-Coronado trail" ride report + photo link

Nice write-up Bob, I really envy you having such great roads close by.  300
miles for me until the roads get really interesting (S.W. to Hill Country,
or N.E. to Ozarks).  Thanks for the report.

But, ahhhh, Harley's, two up?  Must have been Jay Springsteen and Miguel
Duhamel, huh?  :))

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas