RE: [ST] RS questions...

Hi All,
I have a gel seat on a 98 ST, and 3000 miles later I am pleased to say it
was well worth the outlay.  I am 15 1/2 St. and the old seat was painful
after a ride to London (100 miles or so).  The Gel seat still looks
original but you just sink into it a little without cutting off the
circulation in your rear.

There are some very nice back roads in Warwickshire where I live, and these
days farmers dot leave much mud behind their tractors.  18 miles to work,
and you can see pheasant most days at this time of the year, badgers
earlier on in the spring.  Makes work almost worthwhile!  Perhaps I should
move further away just for the journey!

See you all at the TT this year?

John