RE: [ST] RS questions...

John, the only downside I see with the gel seat is heat absorbsion.  Here in
Texas, the summer temps get well into the 100's (f), gel retains heat to the
degree that your ass could be a fried egg.  Well, not YOUR ass, but mine
:))

As for the TT, I hate you :))  Seriously tho, I am planning on making the
IOM in '07   Yeah, I know, a long ways out, but me and a group (including
one from down under) are making this long range goal and we will not be
denied!!!  It takes a lot of planning and money to get to that little dot in
the Atlantic from Texas or Australia.

Oh, yeah, and "Badgers? We don't need no stinkin badgers!"     :)))

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas

'00 Sprint-ST
(the redhead)

>From: John Mugleston <john.mugleston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ST] RS questions...
>Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:43:21 +0100
>
>Hi All,
>I have a gel seat on a 98 ST, and 3000 miles later I am pleased to say it
>was well worth the outlay.  I am 15 1/2 St. and the old seat was painful
>after a ride to London (100 miles or so).  The Gel seat still looks
>original but you just sink into it a little without cutting off the
>circulation in your rear.
>
>There are some very nice back roads in Warwickshire where I live, and these
>days farmers dot leave much mud behind their tractors.  18 miles to work,
>and you can see pheasant most days at this time of the year, badgers
>earlier on in the spring.  Makes work almost worthwhile!  Perhaps I should
>move further away just for the journey!
>
>See you all at the TT this year?
>
>John

End of st-digest V2004 #252