Re: [ST] Upcoming CA ride weekend

Rick, it just so happens that a buddy and I were planning a trip from southern CA up to northern CA that same weeekend. We are leaving Friday monring very early and gonna ride as far as we can each day. Unfortunately we only have a three day weekend but we plan to try to get as far north as possible, and are "tenting" it so to speak. I will check out routes but would be great if we were all in the same area. You may be too far north for us, I know we plan to go at least 100 to 200 miles north of Frisco.

Let me know if this sounds like your same area.

Derek