[ST] RE: Gel seat

Hi John,
Sorry, 15.5 stone ~ 99 Kgs (1ST=6.4Kgs according to Google).  I am 6ft tall
and at 48 don't really bend enough to get comfy on the standard seat.  The
gel seat looks identical apart from the material used which is more
textured than the original.  I found the surface of the material less
'slippy' than the original but easily manageable.  In the UK I cant answer
for the heat retention as we don't get the levels of heat he does in Texas
but in the 'height' of our summer (23c the usual max) it has been fine.  I
can, however answer for the opposite - in the winter the seat did get hard
in sub-zero temps -4c or lower (probably started to freeze? but in any case
was quite stiff parked outside work below zero although rideable).  If
you're interested I can send a pic as I have a digital camera?
Cheers
John