RE: [ST] Mid-trip report

Hey Beckie,

So you should be home by now.  How about "the rest of the story"??

Hoped you enjoyed our Hill Country.  Bandera is as good a place to stay as
any down thar :))  I think I was down there just after you were, when "all
hell broke loose".  The ride home was cold and wet and windy.  But my worse
day on a bike is still better than my best day at work.

Hope y'all made it home safe, let us know!

happy trails,

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas