Re: [ST] Dead ST

Edward, my BMW K bike had a very similar problem, stalled out in a turn, which did have the desired effect. After turning the key on and off a couple times, it seemed awfully quiet. No high pitch whine from the fuel pump. The fuel pump went out and there was absolutely no warning. The pumps on those bikes is inside the tank, and may be on our ST's also.

You may want to check that if you have not. I can't imagine it going out so soon, but it is electrical and electrical gadgets have a mind of their own. -)

Derek