[ST] Tire Prices

I had to pick up a set of tires for my ST before departing for New Mexico
and Colorado.  I hit several different places and there are plenty of good
prices out there if you can wait a five to eight days to get them.  I
couldn't so I figured I might pay a little more.

I finally settled on Dunlop D220's purchased from Cycle Gear in Plano, Texas
(prices are the same at all their stores.)  $237.00 out the door mounted and
balanced, tax included.  Turns out, it was within ten dollars of what the
same tires would have cost me purchased from most internet tire stores after
adding in mounting and balancing, etc.

Manuel
2001 BRG ST
Plano, Texas