[ST] for Rico - NZ beer

 >>> I have not the chance to know NZ beer and I'll make it a try if
I can find one here <<<

    Might be hard to find, the only one I've found in the U.S. is
Steinlager and it's unrecognizable,... almost undrinkable.  Most NZ
beers and ales are small local breweries which do not export.

    There's something about a long boat ride - or the preservatives
they add for export - that really ruins beer.  Even the big brands
like Bass, Heineken, Beck's, San Miguel and Kirin - all of which are
marvelous in their home countries, to the surprise of first time
visitors from the U.S. (most of whom had the great misfortune to be
brought up on Coor-Mill-Weiser) - taste like crap when purchased in
bottles over here.  Fortunately we now have many good
micro-breweries!

    The biggest benefit of the jet age for Americans has been the
opportunity to learn to enjoy and appreciate good ales and beers.

                             Have fun;
                                        doggydoo   - - - o&\o