From: Agate47@xxxxxxx
04 7:50 PM
To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Stock Chain for '00 RS?

Hi,

I am a lurker in the Seattle area with a 2000 RS.  I just replaced my rear
tire with a new BT020 from Cycle Gear.  I split the chain and need a master
link for the stock chain.  I understand it is a Regina brand, but is it
O-ring or X-ring and is it Gold, or just priced that way.

BTW, thanks for the daily input from all of you.  I enjoy the banter and
info a lot.

Steve K.