RE: [ST] I smell Gas

So at the bottom of the sender is a circular area the size of a quarter
and the two wires come out from the middle of this circle. The wires are
held into this area with some kind of epoxy. One edge of the epoxy has
separated from the sender. I do not think I could have caused this when
I had the tank off a few weeks ago.
Rupert